Saturday, February 24, 2007

Update on last night

So I talked to Savoy and I didn't do anything too stupid thank god.

I have this sticking point where when a girl intimidates the shit out of me like HB perfect or The 12 I met on the special bootcamp in Chi, I stop thinking the right way or I drink too much. With the 12 I got drunk and told her I thought I was in love with her, the second time we saw each other. Last night thankfully everything went well and the only thing I did was fall down, but apparently she did a bunch too.

I feel like death, right now and am going back to bed.

I made friends with my hairdresser today too and her two friends. She's really funny and I need more female friends I don't sleep with...


S

2 comments:

  1. "She's really funny and I need more female friends I don't sleep with..." that is one good problem to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:04 AM

    It is a good problem unless she then wants you, you say no and messes up your hair... Just a thought

    ReplyDelete