Friday, May 18, 2007

The New Pick Up Center of the World

Is Dallas.

That’s where I moved, and over the last 5 days myself, El Topo, and Captain Jack either together or separately have pulled every night. CJ and I are almost at the point where we will pull EVERY night. It’s unreal!

I have NEVER winged with anyone who I’ve clicked with like this. It’s scary that we have 2 of the top guys in the World and a big time up and comer in El topo rolling every night…

We have the sickest crew EVER…

Me, CJ, El Topo, plus sometime appearances from Twitchy, Fidelio, PlayerT, APB etc…

We rule this fucking city and chodes may never reproduce ever again.

S

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:40 AM

    I know it's a bad joke but...

    Am I the only one who finds the fact that Sinn not only drives the M3 but also TEACHES the M3, mildly ironic???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that is funny. I had a feeling you moved there. I am from Dallas and I live in LA now. I work for a talent agency out here that has represents a few guys in the community and I read your posts now and again. I am not sure why I thought you might have moved there but I did. Well, I always tell everyone out here in LALA land how hot some of the Dallas women are and best of all not in the "industry". Make sure to check out the Loon. They pour the best drinks in town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:54 PM

    Thanks for the shout out!

    -Twitchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:09 AM

    Dallas is definitely where it's at. Hot Southern girls, great food, great clubs, best-drinking-in-Texas bars- can't beat it!

    By the way, if you're ever interested in working moving sets, Southlake Town Square has more attractive college women packed into it during the summer than I've ever seen in my life.

    All the best!
    Bravo

    ReplyDelete