Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Patience...

I'm really sorry guys.

I've gotten over 1500 emails about the suprise. I just need to make sure everything is working properly. I promise it will happen before the end of the week. Hopefully tomor. But I'm computer illiterate and waiting for the tech people.

I'm also in the middle of 3 new girls in less than 48 hrs and I will be writing LRs for 2. One completes the churchgirl 2set with CJ. And the other was a girl El Topo layed a few weeks ago. The last is my latest experiment with Advanced Comfort who has brought presents to both of our dates... I also have another girl coming over tonight and a date with the funusual a bunch of Puas saw me pick up last Thursday...Gotta love running into other Puas...

As Brent says " My run will NEVER end"

S

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:02 PM

    My favorite was the guy with the big hair and the Doc Holliday goatee...

    That guy was kick ass!

    LMFAO... I digress b/c this is a public forum.

    ReplyDelete