Thursday, August 16, 2007

FR: The ordeal...

I decide that despite the fact that I have an 11:55 Am flight this morning, I will go out to our favorite wednesday night venue last night. I know I'm not going to be getting a lot of sleep as i usually stay up till at least 4 after a night of going out and usually till around 6 or 7.

CJ comes over after we ate a delicious meal at Outback steakhouse( Cheese Fries rock my world) we talk about our goals for last night. 10 sets opened each, making sure we approach the girls we want, and not settling... We decide to stop at X bar first and Shaft rolls to join us.

I get waved over by a 7ish blonde to sit with a huge group, she intros me to a troll, seriously one of the ugliest women I have ever seen in my life. She proceeds to buy me drinks and hit on me. They are both trying to get me and CJ to sit down so they can sit on our laps. I feel like a girl getting gamed by a CREEPY guy. I can't hear what she's saying so I have to keep saying what, I don't want to talk about her boring conversational threads, nor do I want to attempt to be interesting lest she continue her ham fisted pursuit. Finally I down my drink and shot and say I have to go to the bathroom and bounce.

I roll to the other side of the bar and text CJ that I'm creeped and want to roll. While on the other side of the bar I see a 3 set 1 guy 2 girls. I'd say the blonde with huge boobs was an 8 the other a 7... I roll in and open by asking what that Bon Jovi song Dead or Alive means... seriously a steel horse I ride?? That shit is Matador to the extreme. The dude turns out to be quite matador himself and I isolate the girl. One problem, she has SUPER crooked teeth and lives in San Antonio... I roll out with a fluster of glory and a bow.

We bounce to the SNL venue. i forgo to mention before that as we are rolling to X bar I hear a weird noise in my car, and it starts shaking a bit. We check all the tires and they appear ok.. I chalk it up to my car being retarded and we go forward. This is what's called obvious foreshadowing.

At the SNL venue I start opening left and right... I get in with a couple of sets, but I'm bouncing around and actively trying to generate a lot of social proof before stepping to the really hot girls. I run into a girl Future # closed when he was here I ran into her last night to. Since it was my set and he didn't ask who the target was initially( It was her) I'm gonna try to fuck her at some point. I run into the obstacle from one of CJ's LRs. This girl is ALWAYS the obstacle. Her friend tonight is bringing home an Andre 3000 wannabe and I let her know it's funny she doesn't EVER hook up.

I finally settle into a set with a blonde and a brunette. Initially I want the brunnette, but she peels off to make out with some chode scottish guy. I game the blonde and make out with her as this UBER chode is buying her drinks and we are talking about how creepy he is as she turns her back on him to talk to me... His life is a festival of shit.

I game a little more do a jealousy plot and then we start talking aboiut smoking the reefer... She invites me over to smoke and says the magic words that I hear every time I pull. " No one's going to get laid". I agree and intro her to CJ.

We follow to their apt and she has a dog and a cat... Annoyance is starting early in this one...

Ok it gets WAY worse and I will finish this post, but I'm in the Pho airport and about to board.

To be continued....

4 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaah sinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! I am left with a cliffhanger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get myself a life. I just love yours way too much...

    - again, in a healthy way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:37 PM

    Hi Sinn,

    What are the features of an SNL venue?

    -S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:37 PM

    Hi Sinn,

    What are the features of an SNL venue?

    -S

    ReplyDelete