Monday, January 05, 2009

Anyone Want A Free 60-Minute Phone Coaching Session with Me?

If you’ve ever wanted personal phone coaching from me, but weren’t in a position to shell out a few hundred bucks for it, today is your lucky day.

All you have to do is enter the Sinns of Attraction Testimonial Contest by emailing your sincere testimonial to me at sinn@sinnsofattraction.com.

Why am I having a testimonial contest?

I’ll be honest, I NEED YOUR HELP! Although Sinns of Attraction is more or less an “upstart” company, I have A LOT of big things planned for 2009.

For example, I’m going to be releasing products in the coming months on topics like Natural Attraction, Day Game, Breakthrough Comfort and a host of other things.

But before I release any of these products, it would really help if I had some testimonials beforehand. Because to be honest, how what YOU have to say is the only thing that really matters. I mean, I can go on and on about how great I am, but if I’m not providing value to you or if my students don’t get results, it’s going to be tough for me to stay in business.

So here’s what I’m asking you to do: If you’ve found my teaching beneficial (either writings on my blog, my email newsletter, articles I’ve written, the Game Acceleration Doctrine, The Lay Reports Book, a speech your saw me make, or if you were a bootcamp student) please email me and let me know how I’ve helped you.

What do you like about my teachings and why should somebody else give me a shot? How have I helped you? You get the idea.

The person who gives me the BEST testimonial (by best I mean most creative, original, and sincere) will win a FREE 60-minute phone coaching session from me.

Not only that, EVERYONE who emails me a sincere testimonial will win a never-before-released report I recently created about how to decode the language of women. This Report has A LOT of my latest attraction and seduction strategies that I have so far only shared with my elite 12-Months to Mastery Members. I promise that you will get tons of value out of this report. It’s about 30 pages.

So please, send your testimonials to me at Sinn@sinnsofattraction.com by no later than Friday, January 9, 2009. You’ll be glad you did.

You’re also really helping me out on this.

Thanks,

S

0 comments:

Post a Comment