Saturday, January 31, 2009

Quick Note...


Hey guys,
I’m about to go meet the12M2M guysfor their in field training, but I wanted to give you a quick Sinn’s Inner Circle update:

It looks like the Natural Attraction teleseminar I have scheduled for next Thursday is going to be booked solid. If you ordered your Sinn’s Inner Circle introductory package by midnight, last night, your in.
On Monday, I’ll be sending out an email with a special email address to send your questions to.

Reminder: if you haven’t ordered your introductory package yet, please do so now as the site is going down midnight, Sunday.
You can get your package here:
That’s all I got for now.
Talk to you soon,
S

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:04 AM

    Sinn! I can't wait! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't 'check out' -- it says it is no longer available.

    ReplyDelete