Friday, October 23, 2009

12 Months To Mastery Update!

Hey guys,

The Game Acceleration Teleseminar Last night was amazing!

If you made the call you got to hear some great information about
how to take YEARS off of your learning curve and get good with women
in record time.

At the end of the call, I also announced the re-enrollment of my 12 Months
to Mastery Coaching Program, a 12 month program that combines tons of
personal one-on-one coaching with me with extensive LIVE trainings.

A lot of guys have asked me whether the conference call is going to be replayed.
Because a lot of you sent me legitimate reasons for missing the call, I will to posting
a replay of the call as soon as I can. Most likely the call will be posted later on today
or tomorrow morning on my blog.

In the meantime, you can apply to my 12 Months to Mastery program
right now by going to:

Coaching

I’ve kept the investment for the program ultra-low is because I’m
looking to create an elite group of committed guys and I want to make
this program accessible so anyone who really wants in has the chance to apply.

You can apply right now by going to:

Coaching

If you are not accepted into the program, you will be notified and you’re
deposit will be refunded to you within 24 hours.

Best,

Sinn

P.S. This program truly is a once-in-a lifetime opportunity to learn
one on one with a master for an entire year. You don’t want to miss out. Go to http://www.sinnsofattraction.com/coaching now to apply!

P.P.S. I can only accept 22 new guys into the program and I’ve
already received a ton of applications. If you want to get into program
please get your application in to me as soon as possible:

Coaching

3 comments:

  1. sinn, I've enrolled yesterday as soon as the call ended. Still I haven't received any application form. I'm really motivated so I'd like to do anything to get in this program. stefano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:08 AM

    I'd be glad to apply, but it's not made clear if it's only for US based residents, which it appears it probably is, as a guy needs the benefit of face to face coaching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:03 AM

    Sinn is being located on the Canadian west coast going to work or will I have to move?

    ReplyDelete