Friday, February 05, 2010

Seeding a date example.

People have been asking for this...

When getting a girl's phone number, you need to seed the date by telling a story that takes place where you want to invite her. The one I use comes from my buddy Captain Jack.

I’ll say something like

“ You’re not the jealous type are you?”

She’ll always say no.

“ Good, every Wednesday my friends and I go to Gilligan’s for dollar drinks and Kareoke. We were there last week, and my ex was looking through my phone. I didn’t think anything of it, till the next day; when I realized she deleted every female number in my phone. Even my Mom. “

Then I’ll oversell the place without inviting her. This is a great tactic because people are more likely to believe a place is cool if you are not trying to invite them there. So I’ll describe everything that makes this place cool in really over the top fashion as if it’s the best place ever. But I won’t invite the girl now.

In fact I like to wait 5-10 minutes before I move on to the next part of the date set up which is inviting her with a qualifier.

So I’ll say something like

“ You know now that I’ve been talking to you for awhile, I think you’re really awesome and it would be really fun to bring you along for karaoke next Wednesday. But I’m only going to invite you if promise you’ll sing. Will you sing?

I’m inviting the girl but putting a hoop out for her to jump through in order to get the invitation. The more work she has to do to earn the invitation the more likely she is to show up for the date.

Lastly I’ll get her number so that I can start to apply my flake elimination follow up system. Because even though I have her phone number, she is still in control of whether or not she picks up or shows up for our date.

If you do this date set up correctly you will be able to get any woman you can get attracted to agree to go on a date with you.

Hope that helps,

JS- The King Of Content

PS: if you want to learn how to make sure that over 80% of your phone numbers show up for dates, get the Flake Elimination Toolkit Today at Flakes Kit