Thursday, April 01, 2010

Breaking Bad is Spectacular

I finally got all caught up on Breaking Bad and after the 2nd episode of the 3rd season I would feel remiss, if I didn't recommend it on the blog.

It's on AMC on Sunday Nights at 10, you'll probably start to hear more and more about it as Bryan Cranston( The dad from Malcolm in The Middle) has won back to back emmys very deservedly.

I missed the entire run of The Wire when it was on live and I wish I had seen it as it happened. This show is almost as good as The Wire and it's getting better.

So check out the first season it's only 7 episodes, and it's pretty addictive right away. I can almost guarantee if you enjoy well written, well acted, well thought out stories you'll love Breaking Bad. And if like me you enjoy pretentious things like camera angles, music choices, and highlighting it's even better...

JS- The King Of Content

4 comments:

  1. Dr Feelgood6:21 AM

    Ha, that's funny, I bought it yesterday, it's still in its original wrapper though. Now I'm even more curious... Let's see how Malcolm's nice old dad turns out with a gun in his hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:24 AM

    thanks, i love stuff like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaking bad is easily the best series on TV right now. Better than anything on HBO. Breaking Bad and Mad Men are better than 90 percent of the movies Hollywood has made in the last 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:38 AM

    Just finished watching the second season, and wow, what a show man! Although its not really a state-setter. I went out yesterday after seeing some episodes, and I was feeling really bad for the characters and having alot of empathy with them. So watch out for that mistake! Great show, but really sad!

    ReplyDelete