Friday, May 21, 2010

Funny Conversation

The following happened yesterday and is as best I remember direct quotes from me and this crazy actress chick I'm seeing who knows all about the whole P/U thing.

We'll call her Sam.

This happened after she came over late last night.

Sam: " So you really felt the need to write a blog post cause I called you a player?"

JS: "Some people have facebook, I have a blog."

Sam: " So if you don't consider yourself a player, what do you consider yourself, a pickup artist?"

JS: "God no, I'm a guy who despite understanding he probably doesn't need to be seeing 3-4 girls at a time, still does it."

Sam: " That's normal."

JS: " Normal is a relative term, it's not my fault that girls will date me without committment, I don't lie about being exclusive or looking to settle down right?"

S: "God, just shut up, I'm getting a headache, come over here and fuck me already. And you better not blog about this."

JS: "I'm definitely blogging about this."

And I did.

JS- The King Of Content

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:48 PM

    Palm Pre FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know you are good in pickup?

    When you can get away with this shit =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:08 PM

    got to hand it to you man that was funny.

    chris3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:32 AM

    Hey Jon,

    if you are running out of things to write about, why don't you pick up one or two of your running features again, such as:
    - You might be a douchebag if... (also that one might be outdated)
    - common female thoughts/behaviour...
    - secrets of the naturals
    - male/female sexual power dynamic
    - great community quotes
    - FJMing a really stupid SUISC post

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete