Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Hey it's a new blog post!


 Hey there,

 It's been awhile.

 I wish I had a cool reason I haven't been posting. It started off when I went on vacation. Then I just kinda didn't ever get back to posting or looking at the blog until last week when I was reminded that people still come to the blog and that there were a decent amount of comments.

I deleted all the comments cause they're old and I didn't feel like sifting through the spam and penis pill links to find the quality comments made by real human beings.

Another reason I haven't been posting lately is that I now have a lot more commitments for creating content than I had when I started this blog in 2006. It's hard to sit down and write about pick up and dating after you've spent 8 hours creating videos, audios, doing interviews and coaching students all on the same subject.

Plus after having written 1100 plus blog posts I think I just kinda needed a break from having to write this blog. It's been almost 7 years after all with no real prolonged break at all.

So that's why I wasn't blogging, I haven't become bitter and disillusioned or decided to move to Ecudor I was just taking some time off.

Talk soon,

JS

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:28 AM

    good to see you back bro !!!now give us some good info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinn, us guys over at puahate think you could take jeffy in a fight. Not a brutal fight, just a kimbo slice style street fight, where it stops when you knock the other person down. Basically boxing without a ring or gloves. God wills it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:37 PM

    without CJ or you, we're all sunk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Welcome back sinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Yo, Sinn, have you heard about the Jeffy situation? Do you have any comments? Do you think he is a shitty person, like the Jezebel authors claim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:36 AM

      what about the Jeffy? what happened to him?

      Delete
  6. Anonymous4:47 PM

    Jo Sinn, man, it's cool, take your time.
    And while we're at it: Could you please let a few of these penis pill posts slip through, because I really need some right now and I have no idea where to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:22 PM

    Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:49 AM

    Pick up is dead.

    The only peeps worth listening to is Sinn and CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:17 AM

    yo wrote ecuador wrong

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:54 PM

    Cool wb bro pay no mind to the haters

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Your blog sucks....would have thought you would have evolved by now

    ReplyDelete